• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

We have a new addition to the zoo.

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
9a4bb50d1a7df21fe612b89987594088.jpg
e6885d02be8851611721f031d41b2d49.jpg
I've been looking at this fish for a while now and finally had to get her. She's named Ladyfish after an old Don Knotts movie called The incredible Mr. Limpett.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Very pretty! Where'd you get the skeleton inside the tank, it's so cool!

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
305531a39e3af5a0bd596ed726418493.jpg
We saw these on Ladyfish tail. FLEAS r u serious my fish has fleas. My daughters got them off with tweezers as I freaked out quietly. I really like this fish alot she's beautiful. She looks like a fancy pearl swimming around. I can't believe fish fleas.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
amazingly yes but I've never seen it before and I've worked in many pet stores in my time..

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Ok Ladyfish update . No more fleas but 6 days ago she looked like she had a black smudge on one side and black where her fins come off her body . Looked it up and it was ammonia burn so now she's had fleas and a burn. Apparently the gravel cleaner wasn't working good enough. I bought the one that's siphon s the poop and water . So I got ammonia tests and promptly changed the water completly. Its her 5th day in the new water and the black is all gone. Thank god because I REALLY love this little fish. She looks like a little pearl in there she's just beautiful. Now the part that is stupid. I bought a huge 75 gal. Tank a few months ago and it came with all kinds of equipment . It also came with an Eheim gravel cleaner that's top of the line for gravel cleaner and it only removes the poop not the water. It's amazing life changing piece of machinery. It even has a 2 foot long extension for deep tanks. So Lady is back to her beautiful self and I'm way too happy about a poop machine.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Awe, she sounds like the most loved fish in the world :)

ObiThaGod

Hatchling Dragon
305531a39e3af5a0bd596ed726418493.jpg
We saw these on Ladyfish tail. FLEAS r u serious my fish has fleas. My daughters got them off with tweezers as I freaked out quietly. I really like this fish alot she's beautiful. She looks like a fancy pearl swimming around. I can't believe fish fleas.

Those actually look like fresh water limpets

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
That would be too funny because she's named after the movie the incredible mr. Limpett I haven't seen anymore and I've changed her water . What is a Limpett

ObiThaGod

Hatchling Dragon
Not really sure but I googled fish fleas because I'd never heard of them and this page came up with a bunch of different "water bugs" and the fleas have what look like antlers but the fresh water limpets were on there....I'll try to find the link again

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Limpett have shells like a snail without the spiral shape. Other people talk about having alot of them but we only had 2 . Thank goodness. It really helps that she's so white you can see anything on her. They had no shell on them at all we had to get them off with tweezers. Scary.

Latest posts