• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

We got a new little girl

MisterEcho

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
My husband and daughter went out today and came home with a new little girl beardie. My daughter named her Tinkerbell. Boy she is like a ricocet(sp) rabbit!! So far as you can see by Echo's look I dont know if he isnt interested or just isnt impressed..lol

DSC00598.jpg

DSC00599.jpg

DSC00602.jpg

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Umm...I hate to play bad cop, but you really shouldn't house beardies together. They are very territorial animals and one will become the dominant one. This could reek havoc on the other.....Please consider getting a second viv.

BTW...cute!

MisterEcho

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Nope, not badcop at all ;) Your giving advice which I do appreciate being I dont know alot about bearded dragons. We still have our other cage with the heaters etc that we can use. Thanks alot :)

Latest posts