• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

We are new and this is Freyja

TheLongfellows

Hatchling Dragon
This is Freyja a 100% trans-get-hypo-citrus-tiger. She is 6 months old and we got her through milehighdragons out of Colorado from morphmart.com we are happy to be members and hope to help and learn from you all. Have a great day and be safe out there.
29696AFE-27C7-401B-A43A-D615924A9705.jpeg

iris123

Juvenile Dragon
This is Freyja a 100% trans-get-hypo-citrus-tiger. She is 6 months old and we got her through milehighdragons out of Colorado from morphmart.com we are happy to be members and hope to help and learn from you all. Have a great day and be safe out there. View attachment 25156
she's pretty i have two lizards smaug[my 2 year old bearded dragon] and raptor[my 5 year old green anole]

TheLongfellows

Hatchling Dragon
Thank you so much guys yeah we’ve had her since august we are in love. She was fanning out trying to soak up as much of her uvb as she could she normally doesn’t look that big lol anoles are very cool well I’d like to see them.
35EA7252-8732-4F54-B3A3-53FE387C30AE.jpeg

iris123

Juvenile Dragon
Thank you so much guys yeah we’ve had her since august we are in love. She was fanning out trying to soak up as much of her uvb as she could she normally doesn’t look that big lol anoles are very cool well I’d like to see them. View attachment 25159
so cute yea anoles live 7 years so raptor is old he's also blind so i hand feed him deheaded crickets

iris123

Juvenile Dragon
Thank you so much guys yeah we’ve had her since august we are in love. She was fanning out trying to soak up as much of her uvb as she could she normally doesn’t look that big lol anoles are very cool well I’d like to see them. View attachment 25159
i'll see if i can get a picture of raptor without my face in it
heres samug tho

Attachments

• smaug .jpg
    smaug .jpg
    279.9 KB · Views: 12

TheLongfellows

Hatchling Dragon
Just realized
This is Freyja a 100% trans-het -hypo-citrus-tiger. She is 6 months old and we got her through milehighdragons out of Colorado from morphmart.com we are happy to be members and hope to help and learn from you all. Have a great day and be safe out there.