• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Wax horns protruding??

Danny nicholas

Hatchling Dragon
Hi everyone my male beardie has some strange horns coming out of his bumps under his legs not sure what they are?? Anyone seen this before? Thanks

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Yeh my beardie has too. Well i think so r they like little lumps on the inside of his legs. Im unsure wot they are Boris has them.but Diego doesnt it mite b something to do with the morph im unsure but they normal. :)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
How old is he? During mating season they excrete fluid from their pores. Perfectly normal and they usually express themselves by just rubbing on their branches and what not. Just watch to make sure they don't become impacted. If their is redness or fluid leaking from around the horns, then he needs to see a vet. Just make sure you keep his tank clean and he should be fine.

Latest posts