• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Watching tv?

Asia Lorraine

Hatchling Dragon
Today I set my little guy down and he ran up to the tv and just started watching. It was too funny!! He does this when I let him sit on my lap while I am on the computer. He loves all the sights I guess.
tv.jpg

BeardieBaby

Juvenile Dragon
OMG that is absolutely PRICELESS!!!!!!!!! I am so glad you have a picture because it makes it 100x cuter to see!!! That is adorable!!!! And hilarious!!!! :D

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You should look at this pic of Allie sitting up close and personal...TV Hog! It was a commercial break and she was watching Loony Toons. :I'm in looooveee!:

100_5839.JPG

BeardieBaby

Juvenile Dragon
OH MY GOD!!!!!!! I am sorry to be acting like a complete weirdo about this but I think its ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at her just watching the tv like that!!! LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!! Priceless!!!! She is a funny one!!!! I would enter that into a contest or something, seriously!!! It's adorable AND hilarious!!!! (At least I think it is!!!!) Thanks for sharing, you just made my day better!!!:)

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
No matter how many times I tried to move her away from the tv, she just kept running to it. LOL.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
OH MY GOD!!!!!!! I am sorry to be acting like a complete weirdo about this but I think its ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at her just watching the tv like that!!! LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!! Priceless!!!! She is a funny one!!!! I would enter that into a contest or something, seriously!!! It's adorable AND hilarious!!!! (At least I think it is!!!!) Thanks for sharing, you just made my day better!!!:)

I would enter a contest, but I've got a picture for the August contest. :) Maybe I can repost it some other day. I've got some other pics with her sitting there, watching TV on my site: beardeddragonallie.webs.com

emilybeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
I think they like shows with a lot of movement and color. My late one LOVED action movies.

*Moderated*

Your link had too many wwww's so did not work. Also, advertising is not allowed on the Forum unless it is in the Classifieds & Reptile related. Your link has been deleted.
Advertisements vs. Spam
Advertising is only acceptable in the Classifieds Forum. Unsolicited emails, private messages, or other contact via BeardedDragonForum.com constitutes spam. Threads outside of the 'Classifieds Forum' serving to advertise ANY product or service are considered spam and will be deleted. Links placed in a user's signature block must be for personal websites and\or relating to reptiles. All links to referral programs and sites with known malicious intent will be removed. Established members may post reptile-related projects they are working on in the "Shameless Promotion" subforum of the Classifieds ONLY. BDF staff reserves the right to remove any of these threads/posts we feel violate the community guidelines.
Please make yourself aware of the Community Guidelines
BDF Community Guidelines - Please read and be aware of these

Latest posts