• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Watching Tepes after lights out

Koda

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have a timer set up for Tepes' lights and I'm usually else where when they turn off and then find him asleep later on with his head proped up against the glass. I've been wondering how he finds himself in these positions so tonight I decided to try to watch him.
Apparently the silly boy runs all over the place scratching at the walls until he exhausts himself and passes out wherever he stands. What's even better is that tonight he managed to fall asleep with his whole body proped against the glass instead of just his head.
image.jpg

Please excuse the junk behind his tank, the best place I could find to put his tank was on the table/shelf thingy in my closet. I've been meaning to paint something to put behind his tank to hide the junk.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
'Tis cute for sure, but is quite a common happening ;) . They will sleep in what to us, appears to be the most uncomfortable\precarious\painful positions :eek: ;) .

BeardieBaby

Juvenile Dragon
Haha, that is so cute that he ran around before exhausting himself! What a silly beardie! When I first got Baby, he slept that same way on the glass, he kind of looked like one of those sucking fish you know that suck the glass? LOL!

Latest posts