• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Was tired of posting Baby Pics

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
This is the rest of my Zoo.
Monkey the youngest of the bunch
IMG_1725.jpg

Princess she is a corgi x shelti mix.
IMG_1727.jpg

Max, A german shepard that thinks He is Elvis.
IMG_1728.jpg

Cloe
IMG_1732.jpg

Stinky, yes He earned the name.
IMG_1733.jpg

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
awww what cute cats.
you have a big family there tom. any lil human animals?

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
yeah you are a busy man.
all i have is furry(two cats) and scaley children(4 dragons and 30 fish) and one human wife animal lol

chucks parents

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I feel your pain. While I only have one cat, 2 dragons, 2 dogs and 2 birds. I too have 4 teenagers 3 boys and a girl ages 16, 15, 14 and 13. I know that seems weird, but we are a Brady bunch family, (his and hers make ours). So I second the tired.... really really tired.

Erskinelake

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Love the pics...I have no 2 legged children..all 4 legged.

4 dogs - we lost our 5th dog a greyhound, Lucy on Monday to congestive heart failure. We have Jethro-Golden, Roxie-Amer. Bulldog, Gotti - Italian greyhound and Halle-Great Dane
3 ferrets - Coco, Ralph and Alice (would you believe animal control brought us Ralph and Alice after they walked into a bar on seperate days?!?..practically starved to death)
3 leopard geckos - Apollo, Rocky and Adrienne (all pets with "theme" names are my husbands doing)
1 beardie - Sedona
1 aquatic frog - Francis (he/she was given to us when a nun Sister Francis passed away..along with a leopard gecko - Laura who was actually a Louie and who passed away a few months ago)
oh...
1 human husband - Chuck

Jethro and Lucy
JethroandLucy.jpg

Halle-10 months old (she's now 4)
Halle10months-2.jpg

Gotti
2004_1120_072046AA.jpg

Roxie
2004_1218_020400AA.jpg

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You all will have noticed the only critters smaller than a bread box/ foot ball at Toms' are the dragons yes ? ;)
Janie.

Latest posts