• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Wanting to do things the right way

Bearded Dinger

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thanks for letting me join your group iam new to this my son is getting a bearded dragon for christmas and i want everything to be perfect so the more research and the correct way the better. I "he" will be running a 40 gal exo terra large wide terrarium with custom lights. Substrate is another story and will be posted in the proper place.

SideShowMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
Welcome to the group! I'm glad to see another parent taking the opportunity to learn about their child's future pet before bringing it home. I've been in the group for about three weeks and have learned much and feel very comfortable with my daughter's dragon care. We both enjoy her little friend and can share all the fun moments with a very encouraging and knowledgeable group!

Latest posts