• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Waffles and maple syrup

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I agree with Penny, I don't think a bite is going to hurt him.

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Diego once found a bit of a milky button on the floor one of the kids must have dropped it and it had stuck (sounds horrible that:/ i do have a.clean home) so i cud c him licking away but not just a lick as they do but he was really goin for it n once i got 2 him i seen what it was. He was gutted wen i picked it up hehe :)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Mine aren't big on eating things that aren't in there tank. However, Luci likes to hang out by the front door and there was some left over sidewalk salt on the threshold and he tried to get a few licks of it before I scooped him up and did a full vacuuming! I think my cats eat more things off the floor!

CMahoney

Hatchling Dragon
Beardies are pretty hardy creatures; I don't think that you will have anything to worry about, especially since it was just a bite.

Latest posts