• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

vomit???? help!

Repti82

Hatchling Dragon
my little one vomited. it was gross and i didnt know they could do that. and since then 2days ago she hasnt really been moving much or anything. its freaking me out. anyone got any ideas

gilliesexotics

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi, vomiting is not normal.

How old?
Have you tested for parasites?
Did she engorge herself, if they eat way to much to quickly this can cause a dragon to vomit?
What did you feed her, maybe something does not sit well with her?
What was in the vomit?

Do you have a good herp vet around your area? I would take your little one in for a check up.

I would personally soak your girl in some warm water up to her arm pits for 15 minutes. If you feel capable i would also administer a little bit of baby food squash and if you can get your hands on some benebac for birds or reptiles or nutribac. I would mix a tad in with the squash. Try putting just a drop on the tip of her snout (not on the nostrils) and see if she laps it up.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
While Puking is not normal, it does happen. IMHO- A one time occurrence is not cause for alarm, start special diets or run to the vet. In the event of vomiting, it is common for them not to act or eat normally for a few days.

Latest posts