• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

viv tile

cra

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Can someone put a picture of the viv tile that everyone is talking about????? I see now that I wasted my money on very costly sand that isn't good for our new family member. Man I have only been on here 40 mins. now I have already learned more and now I have to fix his cage. I was told that the really costly calicum sand was the best for our guy. And I do see him licking up some from time to time.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It's unfortunate that you have been mislead by your pet store. Ceramic tile is what is used.

Check out the Bearded Dragon Habitats board. There are tons of examples there.

beardieluver

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I had the same problem my pet store said crushed walnut was best for mine (which after reading here is horrible) when i upgraded my beardie to a larger viv i used ceramic tiles that have good texture

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I don't have too good of a close up.. but here is what I used... I bought one case and tiled 4 enclosures, a 55 gallon tank (geckos) 1 10 gallon (gecko) and a 40Breeder.. all out of the same case...

Here it is:
IMG_0144.jpg

This is from the 40...Baby Lady Annebelle when I first got her...
Feel free to browse the whole album for ideas in building a forever home for your babies...
Janie

Latest posts