• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Viv finally complete

Pammy

Hatchling Dragon
Pleased to finally put Geoffrey in his new home. he seems to be a little wary but hopefully he'll settle in soon. It's took a lot of time but well worth it, as everyone that knows me I'm a perfectionist on wanted things done right and nothings too good for my lil fella jst hope he likes it as much as I do.
:bd:

Attachments

• 20160608_085127.jpg
    20160608_085127.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 228
  • 1465372615811460954711.jpg
    1465372615811460954711.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 221

slicric

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Nice Job!!!! I am currently towards the end of my Viv project? Maybe another week before I am able to introduce Priscilla to her new digs.

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Do you take orders? That looks amazing and exactly like what my Norbert needs! Love it!! Job well done!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pammy

Hatchling Dragon
Hi all thanx for all comments size is 46" length 25"depth and 24"height
Don't do orders as hubby just took to build as Geoffrey was too big for his last viv he came with.
I did all the rest inside took time but worth it in the end, Geoffrey totally loves it. very happy beadie...
To the question on poop, No its not hard to clean at all I find easier, as our beadie loves his baths so most time it's not done in his viv

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Wow! That is a gorgeous viv, heck I'd even move in lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts