• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Vitamin/Supplement question please help

SilverMoon

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Ok so I've been researching this topic for the last 2 hours and I'm just more confused. One site says vitamin x (for example) is needed daily for baby beardies, then another site says it's dangerous for baby beardies, and everything in between.

My question is this, what do you use and how often? (specifically for babies/juveniles)

What vitamins do I need? Can you specifically tell me a brand/product that you use?

I know everyone does things differently, I'm just looking for some basics, so I don't kill my poor beardie when I get her.

Please refrain from being rude to me or other members leaving comments. Thanks with all my heart.

P

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
HI there

OK Babies and Juvies (0-12 mnths)
Calcium supplement 1 feeding per day for 5 days (example Mon - Fri)
Vitamin supplement 1 feeding per day for the remaining 2 days (Example Sat and Sun)

The most heard of vitamin supplement i have heard of on forums is called Herptivite made by RepCal. It has a blue label
The calcium is also made by Rep Cal and just says "Calcium" It has a green label

Latest posts