• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

vinyl tile for bearded dragon bad?

toast7887

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I just put in some vinyl tiles for my dragon (replaced the carpet which was hard to clean and smelled bad.) But i've heard that the sticky glue side on the bottom of the tile is bad for them when combined with the heat from the light. Can anyone help me out on this? Are these tiles bad for him?

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
The fumes that are emitted from the glue on these types of tile are toxic when breathed in. They are not a good alternative. Slate or ceramic tile are the best in my opinion.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Agreed with Janie and Brian. Adhesive is not a good choice and will harm the little one.

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I just did Yoyo's floor in slate tile from lowes it only cost $15 pretty reasonable

Latest posts