• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Video - Setting up the tank

wiiiroc

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hey guys!
I made this video for my friend Sarah. It's just for fun. I had to upload it on youtube since her computer is no good for sending large files :)
Anyway, I just wanted to show you all. It's a video of pretty much nothing, but since you guys are always so openminded and friendly I thought I'd show it!

I was doing my weekly clean-up and decided to take a video of how I do my set-up. My friend Sarah has geckos and turtles and loves hearing about beardies :) She says if I ever breed mine she wants first choice of the clutch! Haha

A few friends have been having trouble viewing the video because it's been uploaded a few hours ago.
It may or may not work?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxjzVRIl2Yo

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Nice vid... it did hiccup a few times throughout the vid, but other than that, it was well made and very nice.
Thanks for sharing !
Janie

Latest posts