• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Vibrating Dish

T-Bone

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi guys:

I did a search before posting this but didn't see too many posts. Has anyone tried these vibrating dishes? I'd like to try one. I just got my Bearded Dragon last week and I think I've already paid the mortgage for the reptile store this month. I'd like some feedback if possible.

Thanks,

Tony

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I've never heard of vibrating food dishes. The movement might stimulate their feed response, or it could frighten them. You won't know until you try!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ron G

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I've heard of it but never tried it. I would only try it if mine wasn't eating. Anything to get them to eat! As they get older and you have one for a few years the obsessive worrying about them eating goes away. It did at least in my case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I've seen those before. I was afraid that it would be too noisy and they would get scared. Let us know if you try it!

T-Bone

Bearded Dragon Egg
I saw this on Amazon for $35. I just read the reviews and they are not good. It's called "Exo-Terra Vivicator" if you're curious. It comes with a can of freeze dried crickets. Some of the reviews said, "Beardie not fooled" or "Scared my Beardie". I guess I'll pass.

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I have heard of them and will say most of the feedback I have read are individuals saying it did not work out like they had hoped. I have always thought my dragon would be annoyed lol so I haven't tried one to give a personal review. It may be worth a try to encourage him to eat his salad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk