• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Vex Light the noob here!

VexLight

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi there I am new to the forums, I have joined one other before. I hope to learn from you all and share my beardie's story here once I get him.

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Welcome to the forum Vex! Tons of good info and great people here :) I look forward to seeing more of you and your future beardie!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the forum!! Tons of info here and lots of knowledge lurking around :) let us know what your looking for and in the meantime have a read the links below several of our comments you'll find general info for new comers that will answer many questions..

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
As an addendum to hdrydr31, if you're using tapatalk, you won't see the links. They're visible on the desktop site though, and super informative :)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Latest posts