• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

vet

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
so i took Jessie to a vet who said he was a reptile vet i don't know i think i will see another one
he didn't seem to first he ask how long we had him told us about lizard came from birds or something like that and they carry salomnella so we need to make sure we wash our hands which i knew that
ask me if he was eating and what he was eating does he seem to be growing how much is he pooping
i wanted him to test for worms but he said if he did that he would have to check his poop everyday for worms because if you test one day and don't have any five day from then he could have some
so i guess my little one is healthy still know as much or more then the vet does he did say i have done my reserch on this animal but you bet if jessie get sick i will be going to a differnet vet until going to be looking for one he just charged me 10.oo dollor mainly to talk

richard

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
fecal floats are done to check for cocidia, pinworms and other protozoans alot of which comes from the insects that they eat. i agree with you in that i think you need to seek out an exotic vet

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
yeah i going to he just mainly wanted to talk me about it i don't think there anything wrong with him he didn't eat much today that maybe understood we just got home from vet which was a hour a way then didn't do anything but talk

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
yes i am i live in karnak il
the one i went to was cumming vet clinic in paducah ky

Dragonsx6

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I agree with Richard, think you need to find another vet. I know Reptile vets are few & far between here in the UK but I managed to find a fantastic one in a town about half an hour away from where I stay, I cannot praise him enough, especially after the help we got from him with Dusty & now Scarface.

Latest posts