• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Vet list

Meganolvt

Bearded Dragon Egg
I am also a member of the tortoise forum, and it's nice that there is a list of vets on there who see reptiles. Is there such a list here and I don't see it?

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I don't believe we've made a list of board certified exotic vets on this forum, but I like the idea. I know just the person to bring this up with. I think it would be a great resource.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Meganolvt

Bearded Dragon Egg
Don't forget those that aren't board certified too. I'm sure there are many that are exotics (my clinic included) who aren't boarded. In fact, we saw a bearded dragon just yesterday with a prolapsed cloaca (we got it back in)!

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I'll see about comprising a list. I'll definitely specify vets that are and are not certified. I've had a raft of problems with vets that don't have their exotics certification, but I'm sure there are many great uncertified vets out there.

I'm glad you were able to help that dragon. Prolapse are never fun to deal with, in any species.

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
PatsyB, one of our moderators, will be adding a sticky with a link. The link takes you to a site where you put in your zip code, and presto, reptile vets near you :)

Latest posts