• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

vet care

richard

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
im probably going to step on some toes with this post but so be it. veterinary care is a basic part of keeping any animal....DUH! if you cant afford vet care then dont get the animal! if you have the animal and due to unforeseen circumstances now cant afford vet care, then PLEASE SURRENDER THE ANIMAL TO SOMEONE WHO CAN! the advice in these forums is very useful, informative, and sometimes just downright priceless. however, there is no substitute for routine vet care! you wouldnt let one of your children suffer and these guys are just as helpless and look to us for the same care. if you need help finding an exotic vet or rescue near you, please let us know. WE CAN HELP AND WE CARE! i personally am not here to judge you or your choices. i just want whats best for the animals!

Gemsheard

Hatchling Dragon
gucci just cost us 300 dollars just due to simple worms but we dont have any issues with money and we paid on the day as you should one of my friends still had an out standing vet bill months and months later and i do think its really silly to take an animal in if you cant afford the care totally agree :)

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
i dont think there are any vets around me that take lizards. small town. though im not having any trubble with my beardie right now, just in case i do does anyone know a vet close to danville virginia that does do reptiles? could use some help finding one

richard

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
go to www.arav.org
click on member directory
in the info field, choose state only
click search
if this doesn't work for you let me know and ill send you one links

Latest posts