• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Very concerned

Mortykahleesirick

Bearded Dragon Egg
I'm pretty concerned about my 2 year old while he was swimming and taking a bath I was lightly rubbing his belly cleaning it and I felt a half a finger sized lump on his belly on the right side im not sure what it is. Can you guys let me know on what that is im worried about it?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm pretty concerned about my 2 year old while he was swimming and taking a bath I was lightly rubbing his belly cleaning it and I felt a half a finger sized lump on his belly on the right side im not sure what it is. Can you guys let me know on what that is im worried about it?
It is hard to say --- is she pooping and not impacted -- what are you feeding for insects? What substrate is in the tank ? UVB brand and bulb coil or tube and where in the tank is it ? Basking temps what are they and how are you taking them?

Bailey

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
I'd say take your beardie to the vet as nobody here (that i'm aware of) is certified to give you a real diagnosis of the issue.

It could be bloading or abscesses.

Mortykahleesirick

Bearded Dragon Egg
I found out what happened and im sadly to say he's no longer with us he died the night before thanks giving i took him to the vet weeks before and he seemed to look better but he truly wasn't so thank you for helping me you guys and thank you for giving me advise

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I found out what happened and im sadly to say he's no longer with us he died the night before thanks giving i took him to the vet weeks before and he seemed to look better but he truly wasn't so thank you for helping me you guys and thank you for giving me advise
:( I am so sorry to hear---- what was the diagnosis if you dont mind me asking?

Latest posts