• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Veggies

sonja

Hatchling Dragon
Our baby beardie, maybe 7ish weeks old, doesn't eat many veggies. I offer them every day, but I've only seen him eat them a couple times. He loves his dubias, but not his veggies. Is it really important that he eats them at this point and should I just keep offering them no matter what?

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
It's ok :) he'll get the hang of it eventually. They nibble for a long time before they become fans. And yes, every day.

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
So far I have noticed Bowsers like Green bellpeppers he eats them off my finger but he turns his nose to red bellpeppers. Wierd but I think its funny.
I've heard from other kept humans that their beardies will only eat green veggies.

sonja

Hatchling Dragon
It's funny to hear you say "turns his nose to them" because that's exactly what Thistle does if I put something he doesn't want in front of him. :)

Latest posts