• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Veggies

Easter

Bearded Dragon Egg
Can someone please give me advice as bearded dragon keeps hiding under his bridge and will not eat his greens but snatches at his live food so he is hungry and the viv temps are 103/105 basking end and 88/90 cool end any ideas what the issue is and what I can do he is about nine month old and does not like to move about much either

GSieg

Hatchling Dragon
So a trick to get him to eat some veggies is spray the insects with water and put them in a bowl with leafy greens, such as arugula, mustard greens, radicchio. He will have a hard time get the insects to stick to his tongue but will sometimes snag a bit of veggie and think he got the bug.

Both of mine go bonkers for clover leaf too.