• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

UVB choices

AndyZ

Hatchling Dragon
Hello all. Upgrading our girl from a 40gal to 120gal enclosure.

I have a reptizoo HO-T5 UVB 10% 39W
OR

Arcadia 12% 24W

Just curious which would be better and IF I’m correct on heights about 14-18” from her basking spot?

Thank you!

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello all. Upgrading our girl from a 40gal to 120gal enclosure.

I have a reptizoo HO-T5 UVB 10% 39W
OR

Arcadia 12% 24W

Just curious which would be better and IF I’m correct on heights about 14-18” from her basking spot?

Thank you!
The Arcadia is a way better product- the Repti Zoo bulb is not very good and its a 10% not really good-- - the fixture might be ok to use but I would go w / the Arcadia -- distance inside the tank 12-15 inches and bulb should be changed out in approx 10-11 months--

AndyZ

Hatchling Dragon
The Arcadia is a way better product- the Repti Zoo bulb is not very good and its a 10% not really good-- - the fixture might be ok to use but I would go w / the Arcadia -- distance inside the tank 12-15 inches and bulb should be changed out in approx 10-11 months--
Went with Arcadia. It’s roughly 12”. She can get closer if she chooses or further?

Attachments

• IMG_3482.jpeg
    IMG_3482.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 9

Latest posts