• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

URGENT!!!!

egg 80

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
im sorry to hear youve lost your beardie, your baby beardie is more likely to look for somewhere warm either radiator, behind fridge ect put a small dish of water down , some greens and a towel somewhere warm and hope he eats while hes on his travels and stays on the towel as a warm secure place, also if you put a little flour on the floor near the water and food so if he goes to feed on the greens or get some water youll be able to see which direction hes traveling hope this helps and hope you find him soon

paul

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So sorry to hear,

A few tips ive read about are:

Put a bowl of their favourite food in the centre of each room, with flour around it then you can see where they went after munching.

Ive heard of BD's crawling into the space between the floor and kitchen cabinets, going through the smallest cracks.

Anyplace warm, electronic equipment

One lady found her BD after 3 days missing asleep in her slipper, so check the closets....

Most lost BD's are found a few feet from their viv's... so same room/area

Also ive heard that people have put the viv on the floor, doors open with food and treats inside and left their basking light on 24 hrs till they find the BD. They will come seek the food and heat.

Hope something here can help you find her soon
Good luck, holding thumbs.. Please update

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So sorry to hear about this. I can't think of anything to add. Keep us posted.

crystal9534

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
no luck yet. we put heat lights close to the ground last night before we went to bed. put a dish with mealworms with no luck. we've checked everywhere we can think of. we had the door open but it has a screen door on it that had about an inch of space beneath. im so worried that she got out in those couple seconds. we're all so upset, we just want her back. her sibling was going nuts last night. she knows something's wrong. i think i'm going to move everything in the room, see if we can't stir her out.

crystal9534

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
we found her!!! she was in my mom's room behind her trash can. she was in such a cold room so i'm still worried. she's moving a bit slow.
tears of joy from happy-to-have-her-back mom

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
any idea how she got out?

Put her under her basking lights to warm up naturally. She'll be fine soon.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
YAY!!!!! ( I have to make an exception to my exclamation mark boycott in this case)

OK Sweetie.....Time to spend the $10.00 and put a screen on top of that tank. I know your setup has ended up costing you more than you thought but you now know you have an escape artist on your hands.

So happy and relieved you have her back. :D

crystal9534

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
thanks so much guys, i really appreciate it. well, i was spending some time on the couch with her and she decided to jump off and explore *eye roll* she was out for 15 hours the little stinker. we're all so happy to have her back, especially brother weezer, who is snuggling with her as we speak :)
*this just in* she is now eating some crickets :-D

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
*sighs with relief*
Im sooooo glad shes back safe and sound. Have been thinking of you guys all day

egg 80

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
glad you found her ;D and still in good health you must be soooo happy

Latest posts