• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Upgrading

beeneufe

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Artemis finally got out of her initial enclosure! I have been wanting to do this for a long time but my clumsiness led to me shattering the sliding doors of her larger terrarium..

Thankfully, my dad snagged some plexiglass from work and cut me two new doors. The enclosure is nothing special as of now, just wanted to get her out of the cramped smaller one. Adjustments are set to be made but for now she seems to be enjoying the space :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 51
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 36
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    872.5 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    601.8 KB · Views: 32

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Adorable! I would move the hammock up a bit so it's not resting on the ramp and it will give her another spot to just hang out on. Just don't put it up too high, those things always fall and you don't want her falling from too high a spot.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I love the wood bench in there did you make it??

beeneufe

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Yeah I will probably move the hammock up. That was her favourite place to hang out but I couldn't get it near the lamp without it being too close.

And yes homemade! My dad's a carpenter and he had some extra wood hanging around. I stapled carpet in just to add some grip and comfort for her :)

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yeah I will probably move the hammock up. That was her favourite place to hang out but I couldn't get it near the lamp without it being too close.

And yes homemade! My dad's a carpenter and he had some extra wood hanging around. I stapled carpet in just to add some grip and comfort for her :)

Very nice it adds a nice new level for her to bask!