• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Updates on Princess and YoYo

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Well Princess is back to herself. She's shedding again. No more eggs yet.. (knock on wood) She's finally adjusted to her new viv. I think she is enjoying it more. I know I am. The tile is so much easier to keep clean.

YoYo is growing so fast. It's unbelieveable how fast they grow. And he's shedding again. He has some very pretty colors. Alot of orange and yellow. He's got quite the big man on campus attitude. He's now letting me handle him quite a bit. I try to take him out for 15- 20 mins a few times a day. He doesn't really care for my hubby. He puffs at him and runs from him. He's starting to enjoy his baths. It taskes him a minute to figure out that the warm water feels good. He had his first taste of strawberry a few days ago and really liked it. We've started him on medium crickets but i think i'm going back to 1/4 inch. I think he might be getting fat to fast on the bigger ones. A few more weeks i hope to have a bigger cage built for him and then i plan on getting another beardie.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks for the update. It's great to hear how the rest of our beardie family is doing!

Latest posts