• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Updates on Princess and YoYo

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi everyone. Well Princess is doing very well. She's settled right in to her new palace. She's started to shed and she's now clearining her greens daily and getting crix every other day. We have discovered that she loves to swim.

Yoyo is also doing well. He's discovering his appetite and getting bigger. He's eating between 40 and 60 crix a day. He's a fiesty little thing. He's still learning to like his baths. He's started eating a bite here and there of his greens

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well now that you have them all sorted out... time for a new baby ;)
Did I say that outloud ? ooops
Janie
Well done !

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Well Princess is close to laying eggs again. I can feel them in her belly. She hasn't really started digging yet but she's acting like she did before the last time.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Here we go again. Are you going to keep the eggs or freeze them?

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
don't know yet... probably freeze them tho. don't really have a setup for a bunch of babies

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sounds like a good move there. Tom and Brian and Lance and Tim and Gina can tell ya alllllll about housing multiple babies ;)
Janie.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That's understandable. There's a lot involved with taking care of hatchlings.

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
17 eggs again this morning. The same amount she laid last time. Have to freeze them tho really can't afford a bunch more mouths to feed lol.

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I'm so glad you are being responsible about that! There are many people out there that don't then time comes they don't no what to do with all the babies! And feeding them is a whole other game!!!

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
how do i convince my hubby to let me get another dragon??? Any suggestions? lol

Latest posts