• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

updated photos of this years babies

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well a bunch of folks have asked me for photos of how my babies have changed. Well here ya go

This years babies.

Oldest Bella X Dr. Evil that aren’t spoken for yet
IMG_1089.jpg

IMG_1090.jpg

IMG_1091.jpg

IMG_1092.jpg

IMG_1093.jpg

Hypos from my Koral X Orion pairing
IMG_1094.jpg

IMG_1095.jpg

IMG_1096.jpg

IMG_1097.jpg

IMG_1098.jpg

IMG_1099.jpg

IMG_1100.jpg

IMG_1101.jpg

Hets from my Koral X Orion Pairing
IMG_1110.jpg

IMG_1111.jpg

IMG_1112.jpg

IMG_1113.jpg

IMG_1114.jpg

IMG_1115.jpg

Younger Bella X Dr. Evil clutch
IMG_1102.jpg

IMG_1103.jpg

IMG_1104.jpg

IMG_1105.jpg

IMG_1106.jpg

IMG_1107.jpg

IMG_1108.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

The possible holdbacks from this year

Smoothest of clutch from Evil X Bella
IMG_1116.jpg

Nuclear Orange Hypo (in shed currently)
IMG_1117.jpg

Orange hypo with thick green/yellow sides
IMG_1118.jpg

2 High oranges from the younger Bella evil clutch
IMG_1119.jpg

IMG_1120.jpg

2 Hets from the Koral orion clutch.
IMG_1121.jpg

IMG_1122.jpg

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Gorgeous! Some of those reds have such deep color!

Is one of the little guys (7th down in the hypo list) missing the tip of his tail or is it just a bit stubbier than the others?

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Craiger said:

Is one of the little guys (7th down in the hypo list) missing the tip of his tail or is it just a bit stubbier than the others?

yes it is a slight nip.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
crypticdragons said:
Craiger said:

yes it is a slight nip.

Okay....didn't mean to bring attention to it. Was just wondering....

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Craiger said:
crypticdragons said:
Craiger said:

yes it is a slight nip.

Okay....didn't mean to bring attention to it. Was just wondering....

no issue. looked like one of his brothers chomped it just hard enough to pinch off blood circulation. I kept an eye on it for a week but it started turning black and got hard so I had to clip his tail. The nip was actually less than where I clipped for safety reasons I wanted to make sure I got all the dead tissue.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Good call. It looks like it healed up really well. In fact, if I didn't know better, one might not have noticed it at all.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Craiger said:
Good call. It looks like it healed up really well. In fact, if I didn't know better, one might not have noticed it at all.

call me a perfectionist but it stands out to me like a sore thumb. Its a shining beacon that something was wrong in the setup but I fixed things a bit and all is well again.

Boogiesmom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Tessie has a nipped tail about a inch or so. I love her look and it is easier when I carry her around Boogies is so long I always worry about catching it on something.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
crypticdragons said:
Craiger said:

call me a perfectionist but it stands out to me like a sore thumb. Its a shining beacon that something was wrong in the setup but I fixed things a bit and all is well again.

Sam's is the same way....she lost about an inch of her tail after getting it pinched between the floor and a rock. All is good, now. I'm a perfectionist, too, but I've come to hardly notice it anymore.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Craiger said:
crypticdragons said:
Craiger said:

Sam's is the same way....she lost about an inch of her tail after getting it pinched between the floor and a rock. All is good, now. I'm a perfectionist, too, but I've come to hardly notice it anymore.

their flaws make them perfect. Though it still makes me sad to see it have happened to one of mine. I know "nips happen" but it doesn't make me feel any better about it.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Totally understand. I still feel as if it was my fault Sam ever had to go through it. I'm sure it wasn't too awful....but as you said, doesn't make us feel any better. The worst I ever felt was when she was first gravid and filed her nails down to nothing and they bled. They've all grown back, but two of them (one on each front feet...and the same opposing toes) grow sideways, now. A constant reminder of what I shouldn't have done. :(

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
babies from these clutches will be available in the for sale section in another week or so. Keep an eye out :D

Latest posts