• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Update

Nero

Juvenile Dragon
Beardie Club
It’s been almost a week since I took in the MBD dragon, I’ve nicknamed him popeye for now, but he’s getting much better. He’s warmed up to me a bit, he put on a bit of weight, and he’s learning to get around better. I got my mom to contact the exotic vet she sends some of her clients to and I’m taking him on Tuesday afternoon (it was the only spot open). Anyways here’s a pic of him sleeping on a towel while I was trying to finish some drawings (yeah ik it’s not a normal pose for his arms they're a little messed up).

Attachments

• E678AD69-93CB-44D5-B2D8-34BA354FCB21.jpeg
    E678AD69-93CB-44D5-B2D8-34BA354FCB21.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 4

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
It’s been almost a week since I took in the MBD dragon, I’ve nicknamed him popeye for now, but he’s getting much better. He’s warmed up to me a bit, he put on a bit of weight, and he’s learning to get around better. I got my mom to contact the exotic vet she sends some of her clients to and I’m taking him on Tuesday afternoon (it was the only spot open). Anyways here’s a pic of him sleeping on a towel while I was trying to finish some drawings (yeah ik it’s not a normal pose for his arms they're a little messed up).
Aside from his mbd he doesn’t look too bad, his head is a nice shape , and you’ve got him nice and hydrated, thats really important.

Latest posts