• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Update on my beardies (pics)

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
So I haven't updated you all about my beardies in a while so I thought that I would now ;)

Midna has been a bum for the past month now. She seems to be brumating a little. I got a picture of her the other day when she woke up to get some food and bask for a couple of hours.
onhammock.jpg

Yaddle has been so hyper that past week. She is eating a lot too, like normal, lol. She has been wanting so much attention and has been wanting me to hold her. She's grown from not wanting to be held to a cuddle bug.
Yaddle2.jpg

Check out that belly, lol
yaddle1.jpg

Hope you enjoyed :D

CitrusStoli

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Haha, she's a gorgeous girl. Trying to get a gf for my boy, I don't want to shorten his life, I was told it could do that,so I'm still undecided, he just wants to hangout with me all the time.

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Thank you :)

If you get another just make sure they are housed seperately. They are happy living by themselves with you to keep them company. They are solitary animals ;)

Latest posts