• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Update On My Babies!!!

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Just a little update on my babies; they are both doing well and eating great and Retro; has grown i'm sure about 1-1/2 inches since i've had him and the baby[Dynasty] is just settling in and very curious about everything.she is eating well and doing a lot of exploring.Don't seem frightened at all I believe she is about 5-weeks old measures about 4-to 4-1/2 inches. a tangerine leather-back-very pretty markings. Will post pics of them both soon as she settles in a little more.She seemed a little leary on her log as, i tied the temp prob on it and it took her awhile to climb up on it. I think it made her nervous.she is dear little baby whom i am hoping will grow into a very nice girl. Bella-aka-river

Latest posts