• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Update on MBD dragon (plus some stuff I found)

Nero

Juvenile Dragon
Beardie Club
Today he seemed much better he was able to move around a bit. However I noticed his teeth look dirty and he might have mouth rot. I cleaned his teeth a bit. And two he has clogged pores, some look better than the rest but a few are pretty big. I gave him another soak today and tried to get them out but no luck. I got him to eat a tiny bit of the blended veggies, a single mealworm and a tiny piece of blueberry. I wish he would eat but he’s struggling to chew and I think his mouth just hurts. Im gonna try and get a vet appointment scheduled.

Snowyowl953

Bearded Dragon Egg
Today he seemed much better he was able to move around a bit. However I noticed his teeth look dirty and he might have mouth rot. I cleaned his teeth a bit. And two he has clogged pores, some look better than the rest but a few are pretty big. I gave him another soak today and tried to get them out but no luck. I got him to eat a tiny bit of the blended veggies, a single mealworm and a tiny piece of blueberry. I wish he would eat but he’s struggling to chew and I think his mouth just hurts. Im gonna try and get a vet appointment scheduled.
Hey there! I’m not sure why no one replied to this but I would definitely take him to the vet if you suspect mouth rot. Poor baby. Hope he feels better soon!!

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Are you soaking the pores in a weak diluted betadine solution needs to look like a weak tea --- soak until the soften up may take a few and then gently squeeze they should come out --- can you post a pic of the mouth please --
www.arav.org if you live in a small area plug in a bigger city zip code better chance of finding a reptile vet

Nero

Juvenile Dragon
Beardie Club
Hey there! I’m not sure why no one replied to this but I would definitely take him to the vet if you suspect mouth rot. Poor baby. Hope he feels better soon!!
Oh it’s been a while but don’t worry I’ve taken him to the vet about two weeks ago. He gave me meds for the poor guy but thank you for your concerns.

Bailey

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Oh it’s been a while but don’t worry I’ve taken him to the vet about two weeks ago. He gave me meds for the poor guy but thank you for your concerns.
Sweet! Hope everything goes smoothly from here on.

Latest posts