• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

UPDATE ON LIL DUDE!!!

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Have to give all you wonderful people and update on him. He is comical, loving and funny. and i am enjoying him. HE's eating great, know his crix; knows his salad, and knows me.Seems to be settling in good. And i don't bother him all his needs are met and i leave him alone to settle in.I have had him 7-days tomorrow[21st]He window surfs and puffs at the other dragon in the window, I will get a back-ground tomorrow for him.My friend come over today and just looked at him and out come his beard and he diff; did not like it. I ask her to move and let him alone not even to go near the tank. she likes reptiles but he showed signs he did not like her. she of course respected my request.I went to him so he knew 'Mommie; was close buy and he relaxed. I can see the trust building between us.I respect him and he respects me.It is soo comical when i move him out of my way to clean-i lift up and put down and he is like a little ragg doll just lets me and has no complaints.just such a loving animal that deserves a lot of respect from his privileged Mom-who was given this little life to mold into a healthy adult.which i will do my best to fulfill. He came into my life quickly and i can not see my life without him in it.now i have to give this little dude a proper and fitting name so i am still working on that.Soon i hope.will update again of course-as i'm still reading and learning how to best care for my baby. Hope you all enjoy the update-And thanks to all who made this possable. Bella-aka-river-7

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Gillie; How true; I got him with no knowledge or very little and the great forum and people here have slowly guided me with his care and my sometimes silly questions were always answered.And i got home with him and started to research. Had i had to do it over again i would have researched first NOT after the fact. But all is well and got to love that Gentle Little Giant. Thank you Gillie; for your response. Bella-aka-river-7

Latest posts