• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

UPDATE ON HIS EYE

helenamanring

Bearded Dragon Egg
So for the people that might see this that don’t know what i’m talking about: my bearded dragon was holding his eye closed.
I’m 99% sure that it isn’t an infection.
Anyway, I turned on his lights today and he opened both of his eyes. He was just chilling with them open. So I took a picture of what it looks like and it is extremely cloudy. He can still see and track out of the eye so he’s not blind. I’m just not so sure what happened to his pupil. Help?

Attachments

• 0ECA6B32-00CF-43E2-A5CE-994D5B48FD70.jpeg
    0ECA6B32-00CF-43E2-A5CE-994D5B48FD70.jpeg
    124.8 KB · Views: 10

Emilia Thuet

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hi hope I don’t scare you but I have seen that before and it could be a cataract sometimes beardies can hit their heads a little too hard causing fluid to enter behind the eye. I suggest taking him to the vet because it can lead to blindness. It’s either that or an eye infection, regardless your beardie should see a vet. Hope I didn’t worry about your beardie

helenamanring

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi hope I don’t scare you but I have seen that before and it could be a cataract sometimes beardies can hit their heads a little too hard causing fluid to enter behind the eye. I suggest taking him to the vet because it can lead to blindness. It’s either that or an eye infection, regardless your beardie should see a vet. Hope I didn’t worry about your beardie
I planned on going to a vet. It does look like cataract to me too.

Latest posts