• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Update for Crypticdragons

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So I have been slightly MIA as of late due to all the things involved with acclimating to my new area but while I was gone I added a new lil fella to the family and have had 2 of my girls lay some clutches.

First here are pictures of Nibbler a male leatherback produced by Baltimore Beardies
This is him he is currently in shed
IMG_0827.jpg

Next up We have Bell and Dr. Evil. Bella has laid 2 clutches so far the first being 22 eggs and the second (9 days between the 2 clutches) 16 (lost all but 9 of the first clutch due to attempting a new incubation method with a very unsuccessful outcome)
Dr. Evil and Bella
IMG_0640.jpg

Bella laying
IMG_0820.jpg

And now we have Orion and Koral. Koral is a Cawley red het hypo and orion is a tangerine hypo. I am looking forward to seeing what they produce. Koral laid 22 eggs today.
IMG_0634.jpg

Koral working hard
IMG_0859.jpg

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Wow, that new baby is a beauty! Love the name Nibbler too!

And of course all your beardies always look great.
Hope things are going well at the new home.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
tryin. its been rough what with the new home, new area, and new job to get adjusted to. The dragons are by far the easiest part of all this lol.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They definitely look good! Do you use straight playsand for your females to lay in? Nothing mixed in?

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Craiger said:
They definitely look good! Do you use straight playsand for your females to lay in? Nothing mixed in?

Yeah just straight sifted play sand. Never had any issues with it personally. I know a lot of people that have a thousand different ways they setup their lay bins but straight sifted play sand works the best and is the easiest as I see it.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
well all of Korals clutch appears fertile.
Looks like I will be going all out this year instead of hatching only parts of the clutches I am going to cook all of em. Go big or go home right haha

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
"Leatherback" ??? OHhh,..... BRI what have you done... gone to the darkside tsk..tsk..tsk..

Just kidding mate :p,
Looks really good, now you gotta get a little girlfriend for the handsome little one.
Good luck with all the pairings as well mate.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Red Ink AUS said:
"Leatherback" ??? OHhh,..... BRI what have you done... gone to the darkside tsk..tsk..tsk.. Just kidding mate :p,
Looks really good, now you gotta get a little girlfriend for the handsome little one.
Good luck with all the pairings as well mate.
it took me a lot to decie to get one but i just decided i would try one
he will end up being paired to either ginaor ruby.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
crypticdragons said:
Craiger said:

Yeah just straight sifted play sand. Never had any issues with it personally. I know a lot of people that have a thousand different ways they setup their lay bins but straight sifted play sand works the best and is the easiest as I see it.

Sweet! Thanks for the info, Brian!

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
its possible. roxy is a looker either way

I can not wait to see what koral and orion produce I am hoping for a 50/50 hypo/het hypo split(if koral's genetics prove out).

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
more pics of the gang cause I was bored
koral hating my intrusion on her bath
IMG_0871.jpg

Dr. evil shedding in his full glory
IMG_0870.jpg

orion also hating the camera
IMG_0868.jpg

bella