• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Update 2

Nero

Juvenile Dragon
Beardie Club
So I got back form the vet a few hours ago. He does not have MBD but did like him his early life based on his feet. He had pinworms and since the old owners didn’t treat them they multiplied and he is on dewormer. The reason he may be a bit lethargic is because of a large sand build up in his stomach, i also got medication for that, it will help him pass the sand. Other than that the vet said he should get better if I keep giving him frequent soaks and cleaning his teeth. He’s getting more comfortable around me, when I have him out he’ll sit with us front feet on my arms and during the car ride home he wanted to sit on my chest for the whole ride. He is cooperative when I feed him and won’t refuse the food. I probably won’t be posting much here anymore because I tend to get the same UVB essay in my threads when I ask for advice.
But thanks for all the help that people have given me. Enjoy the pictures of my kids I threw in. (Also Nero didn’t eat any of my food I just find it funny that she is almost the same color).

Attachments

• 55A5BD1D-A812-460B-A36B-D1F06347ED12.jpeg
    55A5BD1D-A812-460B-A36B-D1F06347ED12.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • 15FD90AC-6CA7-448F-AF63-035F16DDC98F.jpeg
    15FD90AC-6CA7-448F-AF63-035F16DDC98F.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Thats good hes got dewormer going through, sorry your experience here has been less than helpful, everyone wants ur dragon happy and healthy, he’s looking a lot better than the first thread you made.

BengalGirl

Hatchling Dragon
He looks amazing. You're doing a great job!

Please keep posting! Do what I do....take the advice that applies and ignore the rest. :).

Latest posts