• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

upcoming shows

TheVirus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I forgot your from down there too Tom. I was supposed to do the Hamburgh show on a last minute thing, but I got lazy :)

I'll probably do the next one though. We should all meet up.

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Im already in the October show. I would be amazed if lance doesnt visit. I enjoy meeting people from the forums. So if your selling or not please let me know who you are.

TheVirus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I'll definitely go then. I'll be at the Sunshine Dragons table. To bad I missed the last one. How was it? Was there a lot of people?

TheVirus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I was supposed to go to the August first show. How far are you from White Plains? That show is one of the biggest. The tables are booked for years, but its a nice show to go and visit. I'm not sure if I'm going to the long island show. Its a nice show too, but not as big as white plains.

I don't know if I'll have any dragons for the Hamburgh show. As of this morning I only had two baby dragons. It was a relaxing feeling. Sometime between this morning and this afternoon, another clutch hatched. It was nice, almost break lol!

Erskinelake

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Seriously trying to convince my husband to go to the White Plains show. I'll have to get someone to cover the store..that will be the hard part..we only have 1 person who might but doesn't work for us anymore.

I wouldn't be able to get there until like 2..is it still worth going?

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well my vacation isn't until Nov, so no seeing me there... *course I'll be on a stand somewhere in the woods waiting for dinner to show up on the hoof*.
Janie

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So is anyone on here going to the Raliegh, NC expo on Sept 5th and 6th??? I will be giving a seminar on bearded dragons on the 5th at the Raliegh Show. ;D.

Latest posts