• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Underwater ??

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Ok so little miss Harley has this new thing of going under water when she is taking a bath....she swims around and then dunks herself under the water and continues to swim underwater for a bit... :eek:

I do not remember seeing anything on this in the forum nor in any of my research....is this normal??

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Bella my oldest female will do that when she is shedding her head. its funny to see them swim around like a alligator

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Bernie did that. He LOVED to swim. That's what I am trying to tell folks. Be patient. I'll have to dig some old pics out. He rebelled his bath until he was a little over a year old. Then he absolutely loved it. He would swim around in circles.

Then he would puff at me when I took him out. And kick and scream going back into his viv.

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Thanks, and yes her head is sheding...and she does look like an alligator !!

Hope she keeps it up because it is so entertaining to watch...and lord knows she loves to preform !

Latest posts