• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

TwitPic Pages

Missy

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
WARNING!!... I'm a corneal transplant recipient, too. So there will be some pictures of my eye on there, too. Some people freak out when they see them. But I follow a lot of people with various transplants, and Transplant organizations, as well.

Missy

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Well, I could be a smart a$$ and say it's pics of twits. But It's not, and I'm not that mean..But I am sarcastic. ;)

Seriously though, it's a "Twitter sister" for posting pictures or videos to your Twitter page. You upload the picture to Twitpic via your PC or your phone. On your Twitter page, it gives a piece of the description, saying PHOTO/VIDEO, and the link to that pic over on Twitpic.

tdrost

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Well, I could be a smart a$$ and say it's pics of twits. But It's not, and I'm not that mean..But I am sarcastic. ;)

Seriously though, it's a "Twitter sister" for posting pictures or videos to your Twitter page. You upload the picture to Twitpic via your PC or your phone. On your Twitter page, it gives a piece of the description, saying PHOTO/VIDEO, and the link to that pic over on Twitpic.
LOL, should have known I would get a sarcastic response! cool, I will have to check it out too!