• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tupperware Fridgesmart

JustaV

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I'm not completely sure about the rules on this but I love Fridgesmarts..... I make salad for my "Critter" and put it in a Fridgesmart and it will last around two weeks sometimes longer depending whats in it.... I do happen to sell these and ill put my website below but like i said im not sure on the rules about this....

Fridgesmarts have two little things we like to call "eyes" you can have them both closed, both open or one closed one open...their are also ridges on the bottom. OK so what are they for??? The "eyes" control the humidity in the container and the chart (which is on the container and will never come off since its inside the layers of plastic) tells you how many you need to keep open or close. The ridges keep you produce from sitting and its own juices and rotting away like it would in your crisper.

www.tupperware.com
Changed by Administrator

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
there is also those "as seen on tv" green bags. They work very well. I can keep my greens in one for 2+ weeks (if it lasts longer than 2 weeks my animals arent eating enough) and they are crisp as the day they came home.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
JustaV said:
I use to use those i got tired of buying more and more bags :)
why did you have to buy more bags? They are reusable (says so on the box) just have to wash them out.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks for that tip!! I'm on the run right now. But will be sure to check that out when I get a minute!!! :)

pscaulkins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I love those green bags, I reuse over and over again. There is quite a few in the box so they do last a long time.