• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tripod update! Before and after pics

Cyanic

Hatchling Dragon
The baby is doing so much better! Look at that chonky belly!!
She’s still very uncertain about me, but I’m going to start a regular handling schedule soon.
E1FBF512-015E-46AE-A6E2-7E6C737EB54B.jpeg
36EDFEB1-BE1B-4F3E-92EC-745BE0C39350.jpeg

this is before I adopted her, just as a reference for her improvements
6410E4B6-DE5A-4217-A57D-BA5175A1BB79.jpeg
D81F6610-8757-4F81-BF67-F6BC79EF4EEB.jpeg

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
How are her gums looking when she eats? They look a little puffy but idk if that just how she looks, looks like you have back on track to a healthy and happy life, good job you :)

Cyanic

Hatchling Dragon
How are her gums looking when she eats? They look a little puffy but idk if that just how she looks, looks like you have back on track to a healthy and happy life, good job you :)
They look fine! She usually opens her mouth angrily when I try to handle her anyway, and I’m keeping a close eye on it as well. It may be scaring because there used to be an open wound there that healed over.

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
They look fine! She usually opens her mouth angrily when I try to handle her anyway, and I’m keeping a close eye on it as well. It may be scaring because there used to be an open wound there that healed over.
That’s understandable, I remember one of her front lips was busted or messed up, just thought id mention it, hows her mobility in her enclosure?ive never even seen a 3 legged lizard move before.

Cyanic

Hatchling Dragon
That’s understandable, I remember one of her front lips was busted or messed up, just thought id mention it, hows her mobility in her enclosure?ive never even seen a 3 legged lizard move before.
She gets around pretty well! I’ve made sure all her climbing surfaces are textured enough for her to get a good hold, and I don’t have anything too high up in case she falls. She occasionally has some trouble but otherwise she behaves like a normal baby beardie!
Sometimes she moves her little leg nub like her leg is still there, it’s sad but also so cute, lol

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
She gets around pretty well! I’ve made sure all her climbing surfaces are textured enough for her to get a good hold, and I don’t have anything too high up in case she falls. She occasionally has some trouble but otherwise she behaves like a normal baby beardie!
Sometimes she moves her little leg nub like her leg is still there, it’s sad but also so cute, lol
Thats good to hear :) I didn’t know about the quality of life they could have but since you started posting it definitely has informed me, and I was wondering if she moved her lil nub lol that is pretty sad/cute , please keep us updated, id like to see her journey as much as ur willing to share :)

Latest posts