• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Traveling with my bearded dragon

Katalinaandsteve

Bearded Dragon Egg
I’m supposed to be going to Florida for a few weeks in June and July and I have no one to take care of my bearded dragon so I’ve decided that he going to go with me. If anyone has ever traveled with their bearded dragon I need some tips on how to do it safely. We are planning to drive straight to Florida so it’s about an 18 hour drive.

Nero

Juvenile Dragon
Beardie Club
Since you are staying for a few weeks, pack up the enclosure and take it with you. When you are traveling bring an animal carrier (Bring a soft blanket for the bottom unless it already has one. If you aren't driving you can hold your beardie (If he is not skittish). Bring a harness and have him wear it when he is not in his carrier. Pack freeze dried insects and veggies. You should be able to buy fresh greens in Florida, go to a Publix, they are everywhere. You can bring mealworms containers and refrigerate them, or any refrigerated worms and insects.

Katalinaandsteve

Bearded Dragon Egg
Since you are staying for a few weeks, pack up the enclosure and take it with you. When you are traveling bring an animal carrier (Bring a soft blanket for the bottom unless it already has one. If you aren't driving you can hold your beardie (If he is not skittish). Bring a harness and have him wear it when he is not in his carrier. Pack freeze dried insects and veggies. You should be able to buy fresh greens in Florida, go to a Publix, they are everywhere. You can bring mealworms containers and refrigerate them, or any refrigerated worms and insects.
Okay thank you so much!

Tonnnid1

Bearded Dragon Egg
My bearded dragon is only 4 months and sometimes when he/she poops the white urinate is small. What does that mean

Latest posts