• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Trashing her tank

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Dexter hadn't pooped in a week so I gave her just a quick soak in the tub just until she went. When I put her back in her tank this is what she did! This is the most active I've seen her in a long time!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That's so sweet and funny! Allie does it too when she's in her tub. :D Then she goes.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Mine hates any type of sink. So I got her one of those 20 gallon storage bins. I fill it up to her knees and she'll sit there waiting for me to splash her. Then she'll swim around.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
She too usually acts like this in her bath when she has to go and usually she doesn't like standing water. She has been a little spitfire today! She has all this pent up energy. Now she is trying to climb on my head, which is going to hurt because I just got my hair cut real short!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
She too usually acts like this in her bath when she has to go and usually she doesn't like standing water. She has been a little spitfire today! She has all this pent up energy. Now she is trying to climb on my head, which is going to hurt because I just got my hair cut real short!

Spitfire today? Did she act like that yesterday? Because if so, both beardies are channeling each other. :D

Every morning, I've been seeing Allie running back and forth in her tank-glass dancing and no digging. So I take her out and let her run around my room after she goes to the bathroom. She'll run all around my room, sometimes going around in a wide circle before running to the window. I have two cushions sitting next to the window and she'll go on them and plop herself down to look outside. Then she comes running to me with a huge grin on her face and the brightest colors. :p I thought Allie was the only one with the pent up energy this time because she's a little pistol, monkey, and spitfire all rolled into one. She's a nut.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Shh. Don't let them channel each other now. She's pretty quiet now. :D

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Yesterday she was a complete louse! Laid around on her vine and hammock all day. I noticed she is a morning dragon though and she usually jumps around her tank while I'm getting ready to leave for work (which makes me late for work because I want to stay and watch her). I have noticed that she is spending more time running around the bottom of her tank where usually she likes to be up as high as possible. The only time I see her glass dance is when we feed her. We feed her in a separate tank and when she is done eating she starts to dance.

I love that dragon grin! We let her run around on the back of the couch and she goes from window to window with that grin. Then she tries to jump to the wall, the lamp post, the blinds, the cats chair!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Okay, I'll try to distract her with some dinner! Although, she's pretty content with trying to push her nose through the back of my ear!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Good luck! Mine ate her dinner at 5 and she went to sleep about 9ish. :D

She tries to push my Mother's Chin through her jaw.

And she buries her head into my neck. :D

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
No luck, she didn't want to eat. Too interested in that pretty dragon in the glass! She did calm down, so that was good. Lights out was at 8 but I think eyes may have stayed open a little longer :)

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL! Beardies! Allie tramped through her greens and some of her baby food squash treat managed to find its way to the glass as she moved her head back and forth this morning. She had some on the bottom of her lower lip and all over her feet. :p

Allie won't go to sleep unless she cuddles up to me and then she'll find some place on me and go to sleep.

Latest posts