• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Toys?

Silkmoth

Hatchling Dragon
Does anyone's dragon like to play with a toy? For instance I gave my Mexican red knee tarantula a foam ball and some packing peanuts. I find them in different places every morning including her water dish!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yes, but she rarely plays with it. She uses it as a perch whenever she's on her cool side. It's one of those small portable massagers you find at Walmart during Christmas time. It's got those four little balls at the end.

And a stuffed beanie baby Husky. (I call them loveys.) When I gave her the stuffed beanie baby Husky, she was staring at it. I left a little bit and went back to check on her. Pooping on her food dish and greens (If she wanted any), she was lying on top of the Husky, with a grin on her face. I guess she likes her new beanie baby. I almost forgot she has a rubber ducky with a basketball when she bathes. :)

Latest posts