• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Toe looks swollen

Bianca Brown

Juvenile Dragon
I have noticed tonight when I came home from work that one of Jaz her Toes looks swollen. Right away I gave her a soak in delutet Betadine and put some oitment on it. She is always glass surfing and jumps of her basking spot. She hasn't been shedding for awhile. She still eats and if very active. Do I have a reason. To be concerned. She has tiles in her enclosure so I thought maybe she hurt herself there. What you guys think?
81c579d2e7e94eb439697be5ba27e674.jpg
2ab3b5d80eb8ca923e056b374ec82dbe.jpg

Sent from my T08 using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I would keep an eye on it and see it maybe it just got stuck somewhere and is irritated..

Bianca Brown

Juvenile Dragon
I would keep an eye on it and see it maybe it just got stuck somewhere and is irritated..
I hope so. If it isn't better by Sunday night. First thing on Monday I will get her to the vet. How will I know if there is an infection?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts