• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Toby

rroughton

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Just measured my beardie for the first time! He's just over 12" with his tail at 3 months! He has a long tail and big feet! Do you guys think he'll grow to be pretty big or can we even estimate his size by those things?

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It's probably pretty difficult to estimate his full grown size based on how big he is now...
I guess the best you can do is keep him happy and well-fed and wait and see just how big he'll get!
Do you keep records of his length and weight?

Mountain Bearded Dragons

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Would weigh him in grams and keep a log book of his lengths so you know his progress and also if you have the correct fixtures for him with the right diet he will get big but if you don't feed them the right stuff then it will mess with him.

Go to beautifuldragons.com they have have a great food and diet selection with how much calcium and vitamins to
Give a week and also they have a growth chart on theirs just to give you some sort of reference. I hope
I was help good luck.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
rroughton, you can find a kitchen scale at walmart/target and the like for pretty cheap. make sure you get one that goes up to at least a pound or so - that way you don't have to buy another later on!

Latest posts