• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

To beard, or not to beard....

bamafan2112

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hey folks, just signed up to the site. Been wanting to get a reptile of some sort for a while, and do believe I have settled on getting a bearded dragon. I'll be lurking and using this site to learn before making the jump.

My animal kingdom is kind of small at the moment. Right now I have a hedgehog and a 10 gallon tank with a betta fish in it.

I've always really enjoyed looking at the reptiles at pet stores. They are definitely cool looking animals, and from what I've read about bearded dragons, they are very playful/social. That's what has led me in that general direction.

Looking forward to learning from yall and getting the dragon, sooner or later (hopefully sooner ;) )

lickwidfox

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
buy a new tank, lights, get the habitat ready then go buy one =). you wont regret it!.

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello and welcome. It is good that you are doing your research first. Their is plenty of great info and people on here so feel free to ask questions. And when you do get a dragon make sure to post some pictures as we just love them here! ;)

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi and welcome to our forum. Coodles to you for doing your research first. Here is a link to our basic caresheet. It should provide you with the basics to caring for these little guys:
Bearded Dragon Care

Latest posts