• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

TND Dragons Newest Breeders!!!

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Morning all!!!
Its been a busy week. We have aquired 2 new breeders.
1st up is Ruby! She is about 2 years old and from what I can find she is a red sandfire x blood red.
448 grams and 18 inches long.
Still some orange tint to Her but with out my flash washing it out she is deff red in color.....lol
And she is going into shed.
IMG_5782.jpg

IMG_5774.jpg

IMG_5772.jpg

Next up Is Louie!!!! He is 15 months old He is Leucistic x Leucistic/Snow. Produced by Kevin Dunn at Dragons Den Herp.
568 grams and 20 inches long! I think He will get over 600.
IMG_5791.jpg

IMG_5787.jpg

IMG_5785.jpg

Thanks for looking.
Tom
TND Dragons

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Congrats, Tom. Got a couple "lookers" there.

Louie....that was the name of Frodo's Dad. He lived to be 10 or 11 years old. He was a big dragon, too.

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Kevin Dunn from what I understsand produces some monsters. I didnt deal with him directly as I am the 2nd owner of louie. But I was able to confirm he came from there.

Debbe

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Louie has beautiful eyes....My first time seeing a beardie the color of Ruby. wow, she is beautiful.

tinmantribe5

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Very nice Tom I really like Ruby I have some with close to the same Breeding genetics I hope my 3 ladies turn out half that pretty and I would be Happy Good luck

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
TheWolfmanTom said:
Kevin Dunn from what I understsand produces some monsters. I didnt deal with him directly as I am the 2nd owner of louie. But I was able to confirm he came from there.

Yeah, I don't doubt that at all. I was just mentioning Frodo's dad in reference....being named Louie and a big dragon, too. Just coincidental.....especially since Frodo's dad died 4 years ago. But he was like 23 inches long and about 680 grams.

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
With 7 females and 4 males all breedable, I have some interesting combos to work with...lol
Possible match ups for louie are Selene, and Peaches.
Possible match ups for Titan are Pumpkin (already done) and Ruby.
Possible match up for DJ are Thea
Dozer is taking a break even tho he doesnt want to.
Gemini is getting a much needed rest after laying 140 eggs this year.
Ally is still to young to breed. She will be a year in sept. So not till next year.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
TheWolfmanTom said:
With 7 females and 4 males all breedable, I have some interesting combos to work with...lol

It'll be interesting to see who you team him up with.

Debbe

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Does Louie have clear nails? Forgive me my ignorance. My three all have black nails.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
WOW, Ruby is absolutely gorgeous, never seen one THAT RED before. Cant wait to see what the little ones will look like.
Congrats on the new additions

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ruby belongs to someone I know. I may or may not be keeping Her. When she sheds Brian I think the red will pop. But if you look close there is still ALOT of orange undertone. Now Titan is the reddest male I have. He still has a bit of yellow thru Him tho. I will be keeping A couple of these back. Very curious of the outcome.

Latest posts