• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tink and her first shed.

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Little miss Tinkerbell is shedding for the first time since I've had her, just wanted to share. Gotta give props to Brian, she is a pretty girl.

SAM_0054.jpg

Gail

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
She's all explody, lol. I hope Nyx sheds soon, she has gotten quite a bit rounder lately. How is Miss Tinks attitude? Nyx gives me the same stink eye if I even so much as look at her.

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Yea I get stink eye from both her and rex during bath time. Tink is still a bit skittish but a lot less defensive. Gail, I think through my persistence she has learned that I won't simply go away each time she hisses and opens her mouth. Now she rarely bows up on me. She is eating me out of house and home lol. As you commented she does have a gut, and believe me it's full of roaches!

Gail

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Its great to hear she has settled down some. I think your approach of just not letting her get away with being a brat is the right way to go. I also head of people keeping greens handy and every time your beasty opens her mouth, you poke a piece of green in there.

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
What I used did was when she opened her mouth I would put my finger under her lower jaw and slowly push up until her mouth was closed. It kind of confused her aggression and she eventually associated my hand's presence with not opening her mouth.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Definitely good to hear that she's settled down. I figured it might just take some time.

Nice pics, Justus!

Latest posts